But please don’t call them an “email blast.”
If you’re looking to get back to sending out newsletters, or you’re starting from scratch, I can help.
- We’ll work on your tone / vibe / direction
- Build camaraderie and trust with your subscribers
- Come up with a plan to get your social media followers subscribed to your email list
- Why to use Substack vs Mailchimp and all the other email marketing services out there
We’ll also talk about the best practices in email marketing, how to avoid spam filters, and a whole lot more.
My 1:1 coaching offer is this:
- I give you a survey to fill out so I get to know your hopes, desires, and skill level before we get on a call. This will determine if we’re a good fit to work together.
- If we move forward, we’ll schedule our first one-hour session.
- After that session, you start to work on some of the things we discussed, and I’ll be in touch to schedule our second one-hour session, usually within 1-2 weeks (this keeps you on task).
- We hop on our second one-hour session, where you can ask all your follow-up questions, and I’ll give feedback on the work you’ve done so far, and offer further guidance.
In total, two hours of video calls, tangible action plans, and ongoing support.
After our two sessions, you’ll have everything you need to send newsletters to your fans that they read, you’ll have a sustainable plan to send something to your fans at least twice a month (and understand why), and have a clearer plan on using a newsletter to make your project prosper.
If interested, reach out and we can get the process started.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org